Killary Peru Tour EIRL.- Tourism work association founded in 2009 by Tourism Professionals. We have been worked for many years in the best destinies in Peru.
Our mission is provide the best services for our passengers throught only suitanable tourism activities.
- Invaluable Peru travel information on destinations, attractions, transportation methods, weather, maps, FAQs to help you achieve an unforgettable experience!
National and internationationa flight tickets
City Tours, excursions, and special packages
Private and Group Service
Attention 24 Hours, 365 Days
Qualified, experienced and certifief official Tour guides
Trekking and mountaineering tours
Knowledgeable, hardworking, honest and friendly Staff
High quality Services, and good prices
Our gear is top quality and constantly updated in order to provide a pleasant experience on your trip.
Our Tour Guides
All are university and superior institute graduated native peruvians with diverse backgrounds and interests. They' re definitely the pride and soul of our organization.
Because the tour guide is the single most important element in determining the sucess of one or our tours in Peru , our tour guides are chosen very carefully.
We consider not only the extent of their local knowledge, but more importantly their communication skills, organisational abilities, affability, conscientiousness, enthusiasm, and their ability to entertain a group.
We use only native tour guides , because, apart from having a deep knowledge about Peru , they help make the tours a rich cultural experience.
Regarding travel requests and further information, please feel free to contact Us
Office 1: Choquechaca 392. Cusco - Peru, Office 2: Nicolas Sanca 220 Puno - Peru
Office Hour: 7:30 - 19:30 GMT + 9 (closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays)
Killary Peru Tour
Customizing a tour at your own pace, with your personal interests, within your budget is where our expertise lies.
Killary Peru offers exclusively tailored tours to the particular interests of you and your group. Meeting your every specific travel needs and organizing you a memorable Peru vacation is our goal.
- Inca Trail
- Salkantay and alternative treks
- Machu Picchu
- Cusco, Sacred Valley and around
- Manu National Park
- Puerto Maldonado
- Lima, Lunahuana, Caral and Around
- Ica, Nazca Lines and Paracas
- Arequipa and the Colca Valley
- Puno and the Lake Titicaca
- Chiclayo, Trujillo and Cajamarca
- Chachapoyas and Kuelap
- Máncora - Punta Sal - Zorritos
- Iquitos and the Pacaya Samiria reserve
- Huaraz and the Callejon de Huaylas
- Tarapoto area
- Huanuco and around
- Pucallpa area
- Ayacucho, Huancayo and Huancavelica
- Tacna and Moquegua
- La Merced - Oxapampa - Pozuzo
- Paquetes para escolares
- Inca Trail 4 Days
- Machu Picchu Full Day
- Machu picchu package 4 Days
- Machu picchu Executive 3 Days
- Grand Tour Machu picchu 6 Days
- Iquitos + Machupicchu 8 Days
- Inca Trail Royal 8 Days
- Peru Exploration (14d/13n)
- Peru Royal Adventure (26d/25n)
- Perú - Bolivia (12d/11n)
- Rafting in Lunahuana 2 Day
- Lima Classic (3d/2n)
- Colca Canyon 2 Days
- Nazca Lines 2 Days Tour
- Lake Titicaca Kayaking 3 days
- Uros - Luquina - Taquile 2 Days
- Lake Titicaca 3 Days
- Puerto Maldonado 3 Days
- Lima and Chachapoyas (6d/5n)
- Trujillo Cultural 3d/2n
- Cajamarca Cultural (4d/3n)
Contact us and Build your own Peru tour to meet your unique interests.
Our experienced travel consultants are ready to help you via phone call or email.